Make an appointment with Mary on 0450 174 956
A bit about Mary...
I'm a natural therapist with more than 20 years of experience as an acupuncturist and Bowen therapist.
My study of Chinese medicine includes an internship at several acupuncture hospitals in China.
I've been most strongly influenced by Japanese acupuncture and have undertaken training in the acupuncture styles of Kiiko Matsumoto and Tsuyoshi Shimamura, both of whom were students of Master Kiyoshi Nagano.
I hold the following qualifications -
- Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture), Endeavour College of Natural Medicine, Brisbane
- Cert IV in Remedial Therapies (Tui Na), Endeavour College of Natural Medicine, Brisbane
- Bowen Therapy (fascial kinetics), Certificate levels I-IV (Russell Sturgess)
- Emmett Technique, Certificate levels I-VI (Ross Emmett/Colleen Kelly)
- Japanese Acupuncture, Foundation and Advanced Certificates in Kiiko Matsumoto style (Monika Kobylecka)
- Japanese Acupuncture, Certificate parts I-VI in Kiiko Matsumoto style (Monika Kobylecka)
- Japanese Acupuncture, Foundation and Advanced Certificates in Master Nagano techniques (Tsuyoshi Shimamura)
- Japanese Moxibustion Certificate (Felip Caudet)
- The True Nature of Muscles, Joints and Pain, Certificate levels I and II (Terry Hitzke)
- Cosmetic Acupuncture Certificate, Cosmetic Acupuncture Training Australia
- Ruri Face Diagnosis Certificate, Cosmetic Acupuncture Training Australia
- Pranic Energy Healing, Certificate Level I (Golden Crown Healing)
- Vibralite Healing, Certificate levels I and II (Vibralite Healing)
- Spirit of Woman flower essences, Certificate levels I and II (Annie Meredith)
- Member of the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
- APHRA Registered provider of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
Level 1, 1794 David Low Way, Coolum Beach, Sunshine Coast, QLD, 4573. Ph 0450 174 956
© Lynda Roxanne Kingston