Contact Deni on 5471 6511 or 0450 174 956
A bit about Deni...
It's a truly wonderful thing to be able to say "I really love my job" after 30 years of practice.
I love that I'm able to help people understand that they are their own best healers and I feel privileged to be a guide on peoples healing journeys.
I'm very grateful that I've been given the gift of a skill that can help relieve pain and suffering.
I particularly enjoy treating chronic conditions, whether it be a sore muscle or joint, chronic back pain, migraines or dysfunctional menstrual or menopausal symptoms. It's a pleasure to be able to help people manage symptoms and lifestyle around chronic conditions and I enjoy treating the whole person, body, mind and spirit.
I hold the following qualifications -
- Dip. App. Sc. (Acupuncture), Australian Colleges of Acupuncture, Sydney
- Graduate Diploma Clinical Acupuncture, University of Technology, Sydney
- Zen Shiatzu Massage Certificate
- Ampuku Abdominal Massage Certificate
- Diploma in Remedial Massage
- Studied Chinese Medicine Shanghai and Hangzhou (Zhejiang Provincial Hospital of TCM)
- Studied Applied Channel Theory in Chinese Medicine with Dr Wang Ju Yi, Beijing
- Studied Qi Gong, Classical Acupuncture, Applied Moxibustion and Scalp Acupuncture with Dr Suzanne Robidoux, Beijing
- Studied Acupuncture and Moxibustion with Dr Tao Kun, Nanjing
- Member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- APHRA Registered provider of Acupuncture
Level 1, 1794 David Low Way, Coolum Beach, Sunshine Coast, QLD, 4573. Ph 07 5471 6511.
© Lynda Roxanne Kingston